|Belleville, New Jersey, in the American Revolution|
A LIST OF MEN OF TRENTON AND VICINITY WHO SERVED IN THE WAR OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
(1) - New Jersey Official Register - Stryker
(2) - Newspaper Extracts
(3) - The Battles of Trenton and Princeton - Stryker
(4) - Monographs of the Revolution - Stryker
(5) - History of the Presbyterian Church - Hall
(6) - History of Burlington & Mercer Counties - Woodward
(7) - The Mechanics Bank - Dr. Godfrey
(8) - Burial Records - Mrs. Murray
(9) - Nelson's Biographical Encyclopedia
(10) - History of Trenton - Raum
(11) - Historical Collections - Barber & Howe
Mabel W. Howell
Historian - The General David Forman Chapter
SOLDIERS AND HEROES OF THE WAR OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION from the Dutch Reformed Church - Belleville, New Jersey, (formerly Second River).
Jersey-men in the Revolutionary War - William Stryker
History of Essex and Hudson Counties - William H. Shaw
Proceedings of the New Jersey Historical Society - Vol. I 3rd Series
New Jersey Archives Marriage Records from 1665-1800, 1st Series, Vol.22
Bloomfield Old and New - Joseph F. Folsom
Church-Yard Records - taken in 1847-1901 & in 1926-27
Manuscript Copies of 1847-1901 Church-Yard records in possession of New Jersey Historical Society Rooms 16, West Park St. Newark, N.J.
Family Traditions, Daughters of the American Revolution National Numbers.
-- Compiled by Grace Louise Ward (Mrs. Henry C.)
Official Register of the Officers and Men of New Jersey in the Revolutionary War
Battles and Skirmishes In New Jersey Of the American Revolution By David C. Munn
The Continental Line – (American Revolution) By John U. Rees
Links subject to change.
A Place of Honor and Remembrance In the Home of the Brave
Belleville, New Jersey
Snail Mail: PO Box 110252, Nutley NJ 07110
Entire contents BellevilleSons.com